CASA System for Seminal Analysis Control.
- Managed by Artificial Intelligence. Big data, online, the program learns from common experience. Improving the neural network through AI (artificial intelligence). Software close to the research to production scope.
- High level of image recognition. Correctly detects proximal drops and agglutinations (0,1,2,3). Current CASAs are not able to recognize them and do not take them into account. Having to be corrected manually. OCSA detects and corrects them automatically.
- Modern, user-friendly design. Allows setting threshold limits, by color code (red/green). Facilitating the understanding and analysis of results.
- Configuration and customization of the program protocol. Tailored to the user’s needs. Both ejaculate and analysis information.
- Standardizes processes, avoiding possible human errors.
- Generates labels, at the end of the fresh semen analysis, the program generates 1 label for the jar and 3 labels for the preservation tubes.
- Contrast Reports, two types of formats: pdf and Excel.
- Quick history, one-click access.
- Manual adjustment, allows manual processing and adjustment of the analysis.
- Genetic lines. Pre-installed listing with genetic lines, this avoids typographical errors.
Includes: OCSA PERMANENT LICENSE + CAMERA + PC + MICROSCOPE